6.4.09

A Little About Me

Well, hello there, Bloggers! I guess I'm a bit of a late arrival to the whole blogging scene, but intend to make up for lost time. A little about me to start with, maybe. I'm studying at Swansea University. I've got big ideas and big plans. I'm blogging to let people know about these things and to shamelessly hawk anything that I can. I was always told to be honest. ;-)

I'm currently working on a short novel. It's reached approximately 27,000 words. If you're interested, email me or some such and I shall send you the first couple chapters.

I'm also in my second year at uni, working on essays and all the other things that that entails. My course is called War And Society, and it covers all aspects of war stretching right back to Ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt and covering contemporary topics such as the Cold War and the growth of international terrorism. It is a truly fascinating and enlightening course.

I play guitar. I use this to write songs about things that affect me in life. Usually I can only write good songs when I'm feeling down, but I don't think that my songs are too depressing. I have some songs posted on MySpace and I will be recording some more soon, I think. I shall of course keep you in the loop!

What else, I am a trained proofreader, although, with spellchecks and things now, it's mainly for personal use. Of course, if you would like someone to check for those pesky little spelling mistakes, I have an infuriating eye for detail!

I think that's enough about me for now. I shall now make my blog extremely exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment