6.4.09

Another Day!

So it's tomorrow already, so technically, I can make another post! Even though it's only been about an hour since the last one. I'm really excited about the world at the moment! So much cool stuff is happening. I'm supposed to be in training for a triathlon at the moment, but I am currently injured, which is not so much fun. However, my drug course finishes today, and so by Wednesday, my knee should be fine and I'll be swimming, biking and running like nobody's business! I'm pretty sure that I have all kinds of things planned for tomorrow. Mainly they will consist of finishing an essay and revising, I feel like.

But that's not all bad. In fact, that's not at all bad. I will have a wonderful day tomorrow, well, Tuesday, but it's only tomorrow after you've been asleep. I am very excited about my life right now.

I love this opportunity to share this with you!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and productive Tuesday! Also, I urge you to listen to Sky Larkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment