17.4.09

Random News Update

I feel like I haven't written anything in days. That is possibly because that is indeed the case, but this is a little something. I was going to record some new songs that I have written today, but I don't have a mic lead here. It was a little strange to discover that. So I have to wait until my parents can possibly find one. Then I will be able to record stuff. I've written quite a few songs lately. It'll be good to hear them, layered up, Phil Spector Style!

Other than that, nothing much is going down. I'm back in Swansea, for the last seven weeks in this house. Then off to summer camp. Pretty excited about that. I mean, 9 weeks hanging out with a bunch of kids, kayaking, camping, all kinds of things! It's pretty exciting. Then I get to start my dissertation. I'm pretty stoked about my whole life right now. I love every inch of it, with all of my heart. It's a wonderful feeling. You should try it some day. -- End irritating smugness --

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment